Founding Year: 2000
Representing client interests in Australia and New Zealand.
Based in Sydney, Hannover Fairs Australia offers exhibition consultancy, support and services to help Australian and New Zealand companies successfully leverage their participation at international trade fairs organised by Deutsche Messe in Europe, Asia, Eurasia and South America.
Hannover Fairs Australia combines an intimate knowledge of both markets with the global resources of Deutsche Messe to deliver the event solutions that industry and government need to achieve their business objectives.
In addition, Hannover Fairs organises CeBIT Australia, one of four CeBIT events worldwide, at Darling Harbour Sydney's exhibition Centre each May.
Highlights of Hannover Fairs Australia's activities include:
- Launching CeBIT Australia in 2002
- Growing the event from 384 exhibitors and 15,870 visitors in 2002 to 733 exhibitors and 33,041 visitors in 2007
- Establishing CeBIT Australia as the region's largest ICT business event - with full support from Australian industry, government and the private sector
- Expanding the CeBIT Australia program to encompass four exhibition halls, six full-day conferences, 150 free show-floor seminars and a gala dinner for 700 guests
- Achieving 20% international participation at the exhibition
- Attracting international delegations from counties such as Germany, China, Malaysia and Thailand
- Organising and supporting Australian and New Zealand firms' participation either individually or at HFA-design country pavilions at Deutsche Messe events such as CeBIT Hannover, DOMOTEX, LIGNA and BIOTECHNICA.
- Organising and supporting Australian and New Zealand government and industry trade delegations to CeBIT in Hannover, Germany .
Further information is available at: www.hannoverfairs.com.au