Founding Year: 1999
Representing client interests in Latin America
A company of planning and organisation of international events from the DEUTSCHE MESSE AG group, created in 1999 in São Paulo, with the purpose of supporting international companies in Brazilian Fairs and establishing/ organising projects for commercial promotion in Brazil and South America.
Hannover Fairs Sulamérica works with strong national partnerships (ABIFA, ABIMAQ, ASBRAV, CIESP, SEBRAE RS, SETCEPAR and SIMECS), looking for the improvement, growth and internationalisation of fairs that already exist or even to create new concepts and develop specific events, always focussed on the professional audience.
Realization, promotion and organization of several international trade fairs in Brazil in these 10 years, in partnership with the most representative sector entities, the same way as the modern European concept of commercial promotion , in which the entity participates in the implantation of the technical projects.
Some of HFS's past activities include:
- Organisation/ Administration of national and international companies' participation in fairs and exhibitions in Brazil and South America.
- Organisation / Administration of seminars, congresses and business meetings in Brazil and South America.
- Concept development, architectural plans, logos and visual communication for exhibitions and fairs.
- Support service management, stand assembly and decoration, auditoriums and halls for receptions and equipment for fairs and exhibitions.
- Organisation/ catering service administration and parallel events in special projects.
- Organisation and consultancy to schedule meetings, business' missions and contacts abroad.
- Development of a joint work between airlines and tourism agencies to support professional visitants interested in promoting fairs.
- Commercialization of fair's areas in Brazil and abroad.
- Development of technical projects for fairs in Brazil.
- Financial management of the event, budgets, collection, accounts etc.
- Press consultancy, meetings scheduling, material development and press conference organisation.
Find out more information at www.hanover.com.br