Founding Year: 1985
Representing client interests in the United States of America.
Hannover Fairs USA, Inc. (HFUSA) is the U.S. subsidiary of Hannover, Germany-based Deutsche Messe AG, one of the world's largest and most active trade fair organizers. Hannover Fairs USA's primary goal is to assist American companies in their pursuit of global business - utilizing various trade show platforms.
HFUSA's primary responsibilities include marketing and sales activities in the United States for all Deutsche Messe events throughout the world. HFUSA also organizes turnkey-group-exhibit marketing programs at events in Hannover, Germany, as well as at other Deutsche Messe events in China, India, Dubai, South America, and Turkey.
In addition to marketing and sales support, HFUSA is active working with its various customers and partners to develop value-added services and programs, including:
- Organizing and management of U.S Pavilions at international trade fairs
- Market and competitor analysis, product reviews, and demographic information
- Press and media activities; advertising opportunities; electronic and print materials
- Branding, sponsorship and promotional programs
- Speaking opportunities at conferences and forums
- Travel support (airline reservations, hotel accommodations, etc.)
- Event ticket sales
Other logistics and operations support that HFUSA provides includes:
- Registration services
- Shipping services
- Custom exhibit design
- VAT support
- On-site customer assistance
Further information is available at: www.hfusa.com